Shelli Holland-Handy has a passion for helping leaders and teams maximize their potential and poise themselves for the future. Shelli draws upon her vast experience as a coach, public relations practitioner and business owner to help clients lead more authentically, communicate more powerfully and think more strategically.
After holding leadership positions in both the public and private sector, Shelli became an accredited coach to better help her clients navigate their complex roles of leading teams, managing people and engaging effectively with stakeholders at all levels. Her clients receive the added benefit of her vast experience as a public relations leader with expertise in areas such as interpersonal communication, persuasion and influence, leadership presence and finding an authentic leadership voice. She is particularly passionate about helping leaders realize the power of developing great teams and engaged employees.
Shelli is an Associate Certified Coach through the International Coach Federation. She is accredited in public relations through the Public Relations Society of America with extensive experience as both a practitioner and consultant. In addition to holding leadership positions in both the public and private sector, Shelli is also a licensed, non-practicing attorney and a successful entrepreneur who has launched two companies.
- Emotional intelligence
- Executive presence
- Time & energy management
- Strategic communications planning
- Meeting & strategic plan facilitation
ACCREDITATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- International Coach Federation Associate Certified Coach
- Accreditation in Public Relations
- EQ-i 2.0 emotional intelligence behavioral assessments including workplace, leadership and 360 instruments
- Team Diagnostic Survey featuring the 6 Conditions for Team Effectiveness
- Everything DiSC Authorized Partner and Certified Trainer including workplace, management, sales, conflict and leadership profiles
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Authorized Partner
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Shelli’s education includes an undergraduate degree from Oklahoma State University and a law degree from the University of Oklahoma. She received her coach training from Rice University through the Doerr Institute’s CoachRice program and is an accredited coach through the International Coach Federation. Additionally, she is accredited in public relations through the Public Relations Society of America with extensive experience as both a practitioner and consultant. In addition to holding leadership positions in both the public and private sectors, Shelli is also a successful entrepreneur who has launched two companies.