Shelli Holland-Handy provides coaching, consulting and training to leaders, managers and teams.
- Executive and leadership coaching
- Team development and coaching
- Group coaching for leaders and managers at all levels
- Strategic planning and strategic communications planning
ACCREDITATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- International Coach Federation Associate Certified Coach
- EQ-i 2.0 emotional intelligence behavioral assessments including workplace, leadership and 36o instruments
- Team Diagnostic Survey featuring the 6 Conditions for Team Effectiveness
- Everything DiSC Authorized Partner and Certified Trainer including workplace, management, sales, conflict and leadership profiles
- Accreditation in Public Relations
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Shelli’s education includes an undergraduate degree from Oklahoma State University and a law degree from the University of Oklahoma. She received her coach training from Rice University through the Doerr Institute’s CoachRice program. Additionally, she is accredited in public relations with experience as both a practitioner and consultant, and has held leadership positions in both the public and private sector. With more than 20 years of experience in public relations, leadership and strategic planning, she draws from numerous skill sets to provide clients with a breadth and depth of knowledge to help them achieve their goals. Shelli has launched two successful companies and currently serves as the managing principal at h3.