Shelli Holland-Handy helps clients lead more authentically, operate more strategically and communicate more powerfully.
With more than 20 years of experience in coaching, leadership, strategic planning and public relations, Shelli draws from her vast skill set to help her clients achieve their goals. Passionate about developing both leaders and teams, she works with clients to uncover their strengths and challenges then helps them chart a course to reach new levels of success.
Shelli is an accredited coach and public relations practitioner having held leadership positions in both the public and private sector. She has launched two successful companies and currently serves as the managing partner at h3 Strategies.
- Strategic planning
- Strategic communications planning
- Meeting facilitation
ACCREDITATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- International Coach Federation Associate Certified Coach
- Accreditation in Public Relations
- EQ-i 2.0 emotional intelligence behavioral assessments including workplace, leadership and 360 instruments
- Team Diagnostic Survey featuring the 6 Conditions for Team Effectiveness
- Everything DiSC Authorized Partner and Certified Trainer including workplace, management, sales, conflict and leadership profiles
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Authorized Partner
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Shelli’s education includes an undergraduate degree from Oklahoma State University and a law degree from the University of Oklahoma. She received her coach training from Rice University through the Doerr Institute’s CoachRice program and is an accredited coach through the International Coach Federation. Additionally, she is accredited in public relations through the Public Relations Society of America with extensive experience as both a practitioner and consultant. In addition to holding leadership positions in both the public and private sector, Shelli is also a successful entrepreneur who has launched two companies.