Bill Handy helps executives, leaders, and professionals achieve their goals, getting them from here to there, taking a path that works for them.
He has a diverse background as an executive, entrepreneur, consultant, and professor working in the fields of strategic communications and leadership coaching. He leverages his business knowledge with his coaching expertise to drive clients and teams to a higher level of professional and personal success.
With his no-nonsense approach, clients will learn more about themselves, identify their strengths to maximize, and how to overcome blind spots or challenges getting in their way of success. Clients can also tap into his years of experience as an award-winning public relations and strategic communications leader. Most of all, they will gain a trusted colleague they can be honest and open with and who will always be available to them whatever the need may be.
He is passionate about helping people navigate the complex and challenging world we live and work in while avoiding those stumbling blocks which can derail us in the most unimaginable ways.
Bill is an Associate Certified Coach through the International Coach Federation. He is accredited in public relations through the Public Relations Society of America with extensive experience as both a practitioner and consultant.
- Executive and Leadership Coaching
- Executive Strategy and Alignment
- Entrepreneur/Intrapreneur Coaching
- Leadership Effectiveness
ACCREDITATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- MS in Mass Communications from Oklahoma State University
- Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) from Public Relations Society of America
- Rice University Leadership Coach Training (CoachRice)
- EQ-I 2.0 emotional intelligence assessment certification
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credentialed through the International Coach Federation