Bill Handy helps individuals and organizations achieve their objectives using his expertise in executive coaching and strategic communications.
He has a diverse background as an executive, experienced entrepreneur and professor working in the fields of strategic communications and leadership coaching. He leverages his business knowledge with his coaching expertise to drive clients and teams to a higher level of professional and personal success.
Bill has more than 20 years of experience helping individuals, educational institutions, corporate organizations, small businesses and nonprofits take their efforts to the next level. He is considered an expert in executive coaching, leadership development and strategic communications, drawing from his diverse experience working within corporations, supporting via agency relationships.
Areas of focus
- Emotional Intelligence Assessments
- Workshop and training programs
- Meeting facilitation
Bill’s experience is partnered with his diverse and expansive education and expertise which includes:
- MS in Mass Communications from Oklahoma State University
- Associate in Public Relations (APR) from Public Relations Society of America
- Rice University Leadership Coach Training (CoachRice )
- EQ-I 2.0 emotional intelligence assessment certification
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credentialed through the International Coach Federation