Not finance. Not strategy. Not technology. It is teamwork that remains the ultimate competitive advantage, both because it is so powerful and so rare.Patrick Lencioni, author of NYT and WSJ bestseller Five Dysfunctions of a Team
Based on the work of Patrick Lencioni’s international best-seller, The Five Behaviors® is a comprehensive program that gets to the core of team effectiveness and productivity. The Five Behaviors helps teams:
- Develop deeper levels of trust
- Engage in healthy conflict around ideas
- Commit to decisions
- Hold one another accountable
- Focus on achieving collective results.
Combining the model of Lencioni’s time-tested leadership book with the power of Everything DiSC, The Five Behaviors profile is a rich and powerful report. The assessment scores the team on the key components of The Five Behaviors model to help your team understand how it behaves as a unit and how it can change to achieve more together. The report also includes a team culture analysis along with improvement tips. Additionally, the program incorporates individual behavioral and preference data for each team member. This insight into individual work styles helps team members value what each person brings to the table and build stronger working relationships.
Through your partnership with h3, the team will learn to engage in meaningful dialogue to get to the root of issues that interfere with success. At the end of debrief, the team will have clear priorities for improvement and the information they need to follow through on a team development plan. We’ll establish a cadence for regular progress reports to measure growth and provide coaching support when the team faces obstacles.
A productive, high-functioning, cohesive team:
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!